- rescue and placement of unwanted animals
- provision of necessary medical care
- promoting trap-neuter-return (TNR)
- support for and collaboration with individuals and other animal welfare organizations
- education of the public on the importance of sterilization, basic animal care, humane treatment animals, and the value of animals as an integral part of our society.
***WE ARE NOT A SHELTER***
We are a rescue organization and our animals live in foster homes until they are adopted. If you are interested in becoming a foster parent please contact us.
Our animals can be found on www.petfinder.com.
We encourage you to visit this site to view ALL adoptables and help animals find a loving forever home with you.
OPEN YOUR HEARTS TO SUPPOSEDLY UNADOPTABLE CATS
We want to change the public’s perception of “adoptable cats”. We are strong advocates for an entire class of cats that we lovingly refer to as “supposedly unadoptable cats”. Please refer to the page “supposedly unadoptable cats”.
PLAN AHEAD FOR A LONG LIFE FOR YOUR PET
EVEN IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO YOU
A major educational focus of our group is to bring attention to the ever present need to have advance emergency directives in place for your pets. Please consider, if you haven’t already, WHAT HAPPENS TO YOUR PET IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO YOU?? Please click on the page labeled “emergency directives for the care of your pet” for important information about this topic.